33 Brilliant Ideas to Store Your Shoes
Is your home overflowing with shoes? Does finding a matching pair take you far too long?
Welcome to Jansen’s DIY and this is 33 Brilliant Ideas to Store Your Shoes.
1. In a Frame and Behind a Curtain
3. Turn a Wooden Pallet into a Shoe Rack.
8. A Standing Shoe Rack.
9. Rolling Shoe Bins
10. Repurpose Fabric Pocket Organizers for Shoes
12. Shoe Storage Drawers That Double As a Bench
14. Shoe Baskets Provide Visible Storage.
16. Old School Metal Lockers Repurposed As Shoe Storage
17. A Floating Shoe Rack in a Corner
18. Hanging Flip-Flop Holders
19. A Useful Wooden Shoe Tray
20. Useful Stair Step Storage
22 Paint Can Shoe Holders.
25. Shoes on the Ceiling
26. A Bookcase Full Of Shoes
29. Tension Rods Turned Into a Shoe Rack
30. Wooden Shoe Shelves in a Corner
31. The Ladder Shoe Rack.
32. Shoes under the Bench
33. Bed Skirt Pockets Turned Into Shoe Storage
Happiness by BENSOUND
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0